The Annual Charity Golf Day
11 — 8pm - Friday, 13 August 2021
Venue: Crews Hill Golf Club
Our Annual Charity Golf Day is back and we couldn’t be more excited! Join us at Crews Hill Golf Club on Friday 13th August for a full day and night of golf, food and drink. Who could want more after a year in lockdown? This is the perfect opportunity to test your game amongst your friends and colleagues and find out who’s still got it.
Throughout the day you’ll be playing on the stunning Crews Hill Golf Club 18-hole course and enjoying breakfast, refreshments at the Halfway house and competitions testing your game. In the evening non-golfers can join for a delicious two course-meal, dinner games, auction and the highlight of the Annual Golf Day, the prize presentation!
Individuals are welcome to take part in the day, or you can gather a group of your top golfing friends and make a team of four. Either way, it’ll be a fun day. For those of you that have taken part in our Annual Golf Day before, we hope you’ll join us again and for those of you that haven’t previously, we look forward to welcoming you to a new yearly tradition for you and your friends.
ORDER OF THE DAY
– 11.00am-12.00pm registration with bacon butties, tea & coffee
– 12.00pm all participants head to their starting tee
– 12.30pm start
– Halfway House throughout the day
– Nearest The Pin and Longest Drive competition
– 5.00pm-6.00pm participants make their way back to the Club House for refreshments
– 6.30pm two course meal and table games
– Raffle, charity auction and heads & tails
– Prize presentation with winners name on the trophy
PLUS EVERY GOLFER WILL RECEIVE A ‘THE SOCIAL GOLFER PRO ACCOUNT‘ YEAR MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE (USUALLY £30!)
That’s a day playing on the Crews Hill Golf Club 18-hole course, a two course meal from their house Chef Oscar who provides some of the best food in the area and some healthy competition for £75 per person or just £300 for a team of 4.
Ticket pricing from £ 25.00 to £ 300.00